The grocery industry is changing, with analysts anticipating a revolutionary growth in eGrocery—the use of computers or mobile devices to order groceries online—throughout the next decade.
As a result, it’s imperative for supermarkets to improve the e-commerce experience for consumers in order to attract new customers and stay competitive in the marketplace.
This eBook outlines:
- Online grocery sale predictions
- Key reasons for this shift in consumer behavior
- Current online shopping statistics
- Components of an effective e-commerce strategy
- Advantages and disadvantages of eGrocery popularity
Published September 5, 2017